PVC Cards, Card Printers and Card Accessories, Datacard and HID
offset printed PVC cardsOur services include full colour CMYK printing, various add-on features such as: magstripe, embeddable RFID MiFare 1k and 4k inlays, signature panels and VDP – variable database printing / processing of different names, numbers, photos + encoding of magstripes and smart cards for each and every card. Punching of cards and fitting of split rings can be done too.
pre-manufactured PVC cardsStockists of a wide variety of off the shelf pre-manufactured PVC cards ready to be used for your desktop card printer, from blank white cards to various coloured pre-printed cards, to technology enabled cards such as magstripe/bar code and RFID cards.
Finishes includeFoiling, glitter or metallic silver and gold shine, spot UV varnishing for an extra gloss and stand out look. Lamination is standard with all our cards and it comes in either gloss or matt. Gloss if you don’t specify. We also offer security features like watermarks, guilloche, laser engraving, indenting, raised embossing with silver tipping, hidden microtext and holograms.
- ID card accessories to go with your cards. We stock black, red and royal blue coloured ribbon and cord lanyards, frosted and clear card holders in portrait and landscape view + PVC badge strap clips and pins to help position your ID access security cards to be seen on your outfit.
- Accredited dealers of Datacard ID card printers and consumables. We stock both direct to card printers such as the SD160, SD260, SD360 and SD460 printers + the retransfer printers: SR200 and SR300, as well as the new CR805 retransfer printer that offers exceptional print quality with pigment inks. The print consumables that we offer ranges from full colour ribbons to monochrome black, white, red or blue ribbons in various print yields as well as cleaning kits to keep your printer in good working order.
- We are also accredited dealers of HID for cards, stocking all the proximity cards such as: iClass, MiFare, DesFire & Seos technology.
Binding Covers and Machines
- Stockists of pre-made thermal binding covers either with a clear/frosted front or personalised plain covers in varying spine sizes from 1.5mm – 48mm. We also stock heavy duty flexifast covers with chipboard up to computer size and folders for presentations, conferences and launches.
- A3 and A4 fronts and backs in red, black, white + plastic combs from 6mm – 51mm. Also wire binding 3:1 pitch 5.5mm – 14.3mm or 2:1 pitch 6.9mm – 38mm in black, white and silver
- Thermal binding machines: Bindyman which binds up to 200 pages
Laminating Pouches and Machines
- Manufacturers of laminating pouches from credit card size to A2. Available in 150, 250 and 500 micron. Custom orders can be made to order as well for non-standard size. It will just take a few days for it to be manufactured to spec.
- Stock laminating pouches are kept in stock and are available immediately.
- A variety of laminating machines are also kept in stock including id, A4 and A3 sizes. A wide range of laminators can also be offered including roll laminators.
HID Mobile Access
Suppliers of the HID mobile access solution which allows the user to use their cell phone to gain access into buildings and complexes – you’re in complete control.
- Fewer items to carry open the door with your Android or iOS mobile phone
- Cards lost or forgotten are no longer a problem
- Lost phones are reported quicker than lost cards
Process Efficient & Sustainability:
- Replace physical key management with digital key management – no more handing out or returning of cards
- Sustainable processes with reduced waste and lower carbon footprint
- Easy access for remote workers
- Your company generally is open for cutting edge stuff
- Offers modern solutions for reader placement (less visible, vandal proof)
- Mobile has become the go-to technology of the new millennium, offering both convenience and portability.
- Leveraging this mobile technology to access doors, parking facilities and gates—not to mention networks, other enterprise applications and much more—is the logical next step in the evolution of access control.
- We are dealers of all HID products and services to securely access physical and digital places.