We make plastic cards to your exact requirements. From a few number of cards to millions.
The standard card size is CR80 – the same international standard used to make payment cards and Identity cards (760 microns thick, 85.60 by 53.98mm with a 3mm corner radius).
Cards can be supplied blank white / pre-printed or made to order in the factory, printed with a number of add ons:
- Full colour CMYK and spot colours (digital and litho press)
- Lamination (gloss or matte), standard procedure with every card. Gloss if not specified
- VDP (Variable Database Printing) of photos, names, numbers, barcodes, QR codes
- Magnetic Stripe (HiCo & LoCo) with or without encoding
- Signature panels
- Embossing and tipping
- Smart card RFID inlays embedded supplied with or without encoding
- Special finishes: glitter/metallic, foiling, spot UV varnishing
We also offer smaller sized cards at 54x29mm with round corners called:
Key fob cards
These type of cards have become very popular lately, as you can thread it onto your keyring with your car or house keys, so you don’t forget your card.
It is especially convenient for membership ID and clubs gaining access. They typically include print for branding with a variable barcode and number making each unique.
Click here to get in touch with us to discuss your requirements